So a bit of rain this week but the contractors managed to get quite a bit done still. This week saw:
- the scaffolding taken down
- the fascia and guttering installed for the lower roof
- the safety fencing put up for the lower roofs
- sarking and roof tiles installed for the lower roofs
- the ducting installed for the air conditioning
Here are a few photos.
We seem to be 1 or 2 roof tiles short. There were a heap of broken tiles on the ground so it looks like the tilers have been pretty careful finding tiles without problems. I assume they have run out so they might just need to go and pick up 1-2 more tiles from Bristile. can’t see it being a big problem.